- Birthday month: May
- Grade: 1st Grade
- School: Colegio Americano Anais
- Home: With her family in a Rancho Feliz-built Highly House. Yezli and her brother, Hulmer, were selected for this scholarship program based on their love for and appreciation of education. Her parents are unable to afford private school. They do not have a computer or internet. Rancho Feliz has provided them one so the children can attend online learning during the pandemic.
- Interests: I am very interested in learning English and playing soccer.
- Favorite Thing: My favorite thing is playing hide and seek with my brothers.
- When she grows up she wants to: be a doctor so that I can help people when they are sick.
Sponsored by Jacquie & Bennett Dorrance