- How long have you lived in the Vecinos Dignos neighborhood? I've lived in Vecinos Dignos for 14 years, or since I was 6 years old.
- What are you studying? Right now I reside in Hermosillo, Sonora where I study psychology in the Universidad de Sonora (UNISON).
- What are your career aspirations? As far as profesional aspirations, I have plans to work in business for several years, but that part of my professional career it's dedicated to gain experience and good references from jobs for when I try to get into the mining business.
- What do you love most about school? What I like most about the university is studying. I love walking through the campus, being surrounded with very intelligent people and making friends with the same interests.
- What is the best piece of advice you've received? The advice I carry with me the most, is there is always wide chance of screwing up. That I got to take advantage of my young age to go through every necessary experience to learn by failing and learning. Obviously I will not be going around trying and failing everything, but the thought of always having to get back up when I fall is something I remind myself everyday.
Sponsored by Miller Family