- Grade: 1st Grade
- School: Colegio Americano Anais
- Home: with his family in a Rancho Feliz-built Highly House. Hulmer and his sister were selected for this scholarship program based on their love for and appreciation of education. His parents are unable to afford private school. They do not have a computer or internet. Rancho Feliz has provided them one so the children can attend online learning during the pandemic.
- Interests: I like learning English and playing with my siblings.
- Favorite Thing: My favorite thing is playing soccer and watching cartoons.
- When he grows up he wants to: be a policeman
Sponsored by Jacquie & Bennett Dorrance